You don’t have to be Irish to design a great St. Patrick’s Day themed email template. If you can think creatively and design unique artwork that captures the spirit and revelry that is the St. Patrick’s Day celebration, then it’s time to enter the Mega Colossal Email Template Design Challenge brought to you by PSD2HTML, 99designs, Depositphotos, Designmodo and Noupe.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a design student, an individual freelancer or an established agency. This is your opportunity to show the world you’ve got what it takes, namely talent, to win the pot o’gold. Get imaginative and ready to enter!
Here’s What You Need to Do
Create an email template with a St. Patrick’s theme and submit it over at the campaign site. Keep it clean but still creative. It can be for a newsletter, a special promotion or a product promotion.
Here’s What You Can Win
Entries will be judged by the Art Director at PSD2HTML®, Anna Lisnyak, and Noupe’s Editor-In-Chief and veteran of the web, Dieter Petereit. The winner will receive:
- Three-month subscription to Depositphotos (worth $199)
- Free conversion of a design into a high-quality HTML email template, compatible with all kinds of modern email clients, by the PSD2HTML team (worth $199)
- A Wacom PTH-651-DEIT Intuos Pro M Grafik Tablet (worth $550 + shipping) or the equivalent amount of cash if you already have one
- A 70% discount off ALL products developed by the Designmodo team
Plus, two runners-up will also be awarded special surprise presents by the Depositphotos and Designmodo guys!
Here Are the Rules
Even the luckiest Leprechaun has to color within the lines to win. As you design your most awesome entry, keep the following in mind:
- All work must be original and free of any plagiarism.
- Artwork should not have been published anywhere prior to contest submission and you must hold all the rights in the work.
- The St. Patrick’s Day theme must be clearly maintained.
- Multiple submissions are allowed as long as the design of each is fundamentally different.
- Designs must be for at least one of the following types of business: online seller or shop, consumer services, travel agency or IT firm.
Here are More Details
Before you submit, make sure your work complies with the following:
- File must be in .png or .jpeg format; .psd files are not required.
- Design width is not SMALLER than 600 pixels.
- Submission deadline is March 6, 2015, 10:00 a.m. EST.
Submissions that do not meet the guidelines or details will not be considered and the designer may be visited by an ugly orc (orcs, please apply now). The winner will be announced on March 9, 2015, so he/she can begin his/her St. Patrick’s Day celebration early.
Show us what you can come up with! May this four leaf clover bring you luck ;-)
Dieter Petereit is a veteran of the web with over 25 years of experience in the world of IT. As soon as Netscape became available he started to do what already at that time was called web design and has carried on ever since. Two decades ago he started writing for several online publications, some well, some lesser known. You can meet him over on Google+.