1) Ajax dynamic scrolling pages- This script loads content from the server and inserts it into an empty HTML element(example a DIV tag) on your page. New pages can be appended dynamically and the script will scroll down to the content of the new pages.
3) Text Scroller- Another way to scroll text by taking advantage of mouse movements.
5) CSS Text Gradient- Text Gradient is a simple css trick that allows you to improve your site’s appearance by putting gradients on system font titles using nothing but css and a png image.
6) CSS Gradient Text Effect- Create fancy headings without rendering each heading with Photoshop.
AJAX Instant Edit
7) Instant Edit
8 ) Digg Style Update Characters While Typing-how to make a part of text that will update a number according to how many characters you type into the textfield, and once you reach the limit you will not be able to type anymore.
9) Easy AJAX inline text edit 2.0- Let people edit a piece of text inline without having to use a submit button.
11) Style Your Image Links-Great script which allows users to add hover effects to their linked images.
AJAX Star Rating
14) AJAX Star Rating-A very minimal, yet complete, solution to a star rating system!
15) Rabid Ratings v1.2-RabidRatings is a simple but eye-caching ratings system which allows users to your website to rate virtually anything.
17)Accordion- This is a plugin for RapidWeaver. It builds a dynamic interactive menu-driven interface from your text and graphics.
SlideShows and Galleries
19)Flickrshow- provides you with the simplest way of displaying your Flickr photosets on your own website.
20) TextboxList meets Autocompletion-Using autosuggest/autocomplete in a search field to allow users add or remove terms using Mootools Library.
21)Toggler v0.1-The idea is to mimic the functionality found in desktop applications where a user can click on a checkbox and while continuing to hold the mouse down, can move over other checkboxes and have them toggle as well.
Drag & Drop
23) Drag & Drop - For Images and Layers.
25)Nice titles- Titles on links should be shown in the rather pretty way that Safari currently shows dragged links.
Date, Time & Calendars
Must See Examples
35) Ajax Domain Search- Instantly check your domain name (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us).
36) Pushing a shopping cart -The idea of having a shopping cart that follows the user on a scrolling page.
37) Timeline- Timeline is a DHTML-based AJAXy widget for visualizing time-based events. It is like Google Maps for time-based information.
39) Ajax Chess widget- This is a chess widget which uses AJAX to retrieve parsed chess data from the server.
40) ClickHeat | Clicks heatmap- ClickHeat is a visual heatmap of clicks on a HTML page, showing hot and cold click zones.
41) ScrolLovers- Scrollovers are a way to quickly and easily add flair to your web pages, giving your users an experience they weren’t expecting.
The jungle is alive: Be it a collaboration between two or more authors or an article by an author not contributing regularly. In these cases you find the Noupe Editorial Team as the ones who made it. Guest authors get their own little bio boxes below the article, so watch out for these.