Multilevel Drop Down Navigation Menus: Examples and Tutorials
You might check out these posts as well:
Horizontal and vertical drop down menus
1) Drop Down Tabs (5 styles)- Drop Down Tabs is a horizontal CSS tabs menu that supports a second level drop down menu for each of its tabs.
4) FastFind Menu- A jQuery nested menus, based on dynamic “AJAX” responses. The menu can also be dragged/dropped.
5) jQuery SuckerFish- Replicate Suckerfish Menus.
7) List Based Menu with Images- This is a menu based on an unordered list (<UL><LI>). It makes the menu easy to use and friendly to search engines.
8 ) Slide down menu- A slide menu based on an unordered list (
9) Dropdownmenu made with scriptaculous/prototype- A multi level drop down menu.
10) Suckerfish-style menu plugin for jQuery- This demonstrates a two-tiered horizontal menu that displays the path to the current page when the menu is in its idle state.
12) onMenuOpen onMenuCollapse Events- This is a one-time effect that shows off the menu opening up and firing an event, and then finishing with another event.
13) Mootools menu with accordion and effects- This simple menu has a neat effect by hovering over the links, and opens a submenu with an accordion.
15) Creating an Outlook Navigation Bar- Using the ListView and Accordion Controls
17) Drop down menu with Prototype- A unique drop down navigation that recursively applies a function to an li that toggles the visibility of a nested ul element.
19) Drop down menu with jquery- A drop down animated menu example made with jquery
20) jdMenu Hierarchical Menu- The jdMenu plugin for jQuery provides a clean, simple and elegant solution for creating hierarchical drop down menus for websites to web applications.
21) jQuery plugin: Treeview- Lightweight and flexible transformation of an unordered list into an expandable and collapsable tree, great for unobtrusive navigation enhancements.
22) Drop Down menu
24) Accordion Menu script- This example illustrates how you would add a collapsible sub level.
25) Complex Dynamic Lists- Using an unordered list, to display a hierarchical structure of a complexity that would be very hard to achieve with dynamic select boxes.
Drop Down Menu Tutorials
CSS Express Drop-Down Menus- CSS Express menus should only be used in a horizontal orientation with a single drop-down level.
Drop Down Menu Generator
Izzymenu- With an impressive Ajax interface, you can build your own CSS drop down DHTML sub-menu in minutes without writing a single line of code.