Are you in need of a heavy load of icons to fill up your stock? If so, you will love this Mighty Deal, packed with a double dose of awesomeness. First up is a fantastic collection of 96 vintage logos, which are simple to edit and scalable in size. In addition to those high-quality, professional logos, badges and labels, you’ll also get a fantastic photo mock-ups bundle containing 64 realistic mock-ups to truly show off your brand or product in a realistic setting. As with any Deal of the Week make sure to be quick to decide. This is for a limited time only…
96 Vintage Logos Highlights:
- 6 unique sets of graphic elements offer a wide range of styles from clean to grunge.
- 96 vintage labels, badges and logos to use in your latest project.
- This set is perfect for creating company logos or T-shirt illustrations.
- All images are vector shapes, so you can scale them up or down in size without worrying about loss of any details.
- Customize these graphics any way you’d like with the original PSD, AI and EPS files included in this deal.
- Each file is huge, clocking in at 2400x2400px and 300dpi, so quality is at a premium.
64 Logo Mock-Ups Highlights:
- Easily show off your products/logos with these high-quality mock-ups.
- Quickly place your own logos using smart object layers.
- Highly organized and layered PSD files make it a snap to edit.
- These professional photo mock-ups are large files ranging in size from 2000x1500px and 3000x2000px at 300dpi and RGB color mode.
- Detailed instructions are included in PDF help files.
That’s What You’ll Get:
A Mighty Deal wouldn’t be that mighty without a powerful price. Again, they don’t miss target here. Normally, you’d pay $81 for these 2 incredible sets, but for a limited time only, you can get the vintage logos and mock-ups collections for just $16! That’s a savings of 80% off the regular price!
So just click here and we’ll take you over to Mighty Deals, where you’ll want to check the fine print, then click the prominent BUY button.
This article is sponsored by Mighty Deals and as such an advertisement. Noupe does not participate from sales on an affiliate basis, however. Our new ads format “Deal of the Week” is run once a week at max. So if you want to book a deal for your product, get in touch with the friendly staff over at Commindo Media.
The jungle is alive: Be it a collaboration between two or more authors or an article by an author not contributing regularly. In these cases you find the Noupe Editorial Team as the ones who made it. Guest authors get their own little bio boxes below the article, so watch out for these.