One thing’s for certain, designers can never have enough logos! And that’s the topic this week’s Deal of the Week handles perfectly. Following you’ll find more than 150 new vintage logos, badges and labels to add to your collection. All are 100% vectors and include AI, PSD and EPS files, so you can edit, customize and resize any of them to your liking.
Executive Summary or TLDR
- Beef up your logo library with this fabulous bundle of 150+ professional logos!
- This high-quality collection includes vintage logos, badges, labels and crests to help you create the perfect deliverables for your clients!
- All logos are easy to edit and customize using layered AI, PSD and EPS files.
- With 100% vectors, there’s no worry at all about quality issues when you scale these images up or down in size.
- Fonts used in all logs are based on free fonts, available for personal use.
- Whether you whip up an elegant logo or a grunge-type badge, this collection is spot-on perfect for T-shirts, labels, prints, websites, illustrations and more.
- Mix and match these logos to create all sorts of unique results!
This is What You’ll Get
Normally, this graphic bundle sells for $62, but for a limited time only, you can get the Extended License for all 154 vintage logos for just $10! That’s a huge 84% off the regular price.
So should you now feel that nagging reflex to to buy something, head this way over to Mighty Deals, where you’ll want to check the fine print, then click the prominent BUY button.
This article is sponsored by Mighty Deals and as such an advertisement. Noupe does not participate from sales on an affiliate basis, however. Our new ads format “Deal of the Week” is run once a week at max. So if you want to book a deal for your product, get in touch with the friendly staff over at Commindo Media.
The jungle is alive: Be it a collaboration between two or more authors or an article by an author not contributing regularly. In these cases you find the Noupe Editorial Team as the ones who made it. Guest authors get their own little bio boxes below the article, so watch out for these.