This is a promise. Our beautiful hand-drawn calligraphy font will really make you wonder. It will make you wonder how you could get along without it for all these years. No wonder that its name is Wonder, too. Find a classic modern calligraphy font crossed with a sexy style to offer you an alternative to those everyday fonts. Besides 400 glyphs, two icon packs and a set of Dingbats, you’ll also get a slew of OpenType features from Ligatures to Contextual Alternates. Special characters in some languages, such as German, are included as well…
This week’s Deal of the Week is again powered by Mighty Deals. And be careful to not buy this beautiful font elsewhere. You could but would pay the full price there. You’re too smart for such a mistake, aren’t you?
- Impress your clients with this classic modern calligraphy font that mixes in a bit of a sexy style
- You’ll get more than 400 unique glyphs complete with an initial and two different kinds of terminals
- Take advantage of OpenType features including Ligatures, Swashes, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Stylistic Sets and more
- Two icon packs added: Coffee and Bakery
- With a collection of Wonder Dingbats, you’ll have plenty of flourish and swirls to add to your designs
- These fonts and extras are great for a plethora of different projects including logos, headings, signatures, T-shirts, letterhead, news, posters, badges and more
- Your purchase includes both the Desktop and Web fonts
This is an Impression of How it Looks
One More Thing to Make you Wonder
What does such a beautiful creation cost, you might wonder now. No wonder we will not keep this information from you. But be prepared to wonder as the price is wonderfully low. Usually, this fabulous font sells for $20, but for a limited time only, you can get Wonder for only $9! And this price already includes both the desktop and web fonts. That’s a saving of 55% off the regular price!
So should you wonder how to get your hands on this font fastest possible, just click here and we’ll take you over to Mighty Deals, where you’ll want to check the fine print, and then click the prominent BUY button.
This article is sponsored by Mighty Deals and as such an advertisement. Noupe does not participate from sales on an affiliate basis, however. Our new ads format “Deal of the Week” is run once a week at max. So if you want to book a deal for your product, get in touch with the friendly staff over at Commindo Media.
The jungle is alive: Be it a collaboration between two or more authors or an article by an author not contributing regularly. In these cases you find the Noupe Editorial Team as the ones who made it. Guest authors get their own little bio boxes below the article, so watch out for these.