Cybrary Online Training: Sophisticated IT Learning Made Easy
Training routes can be long and winding and sometimes lead to nowhere. At the very least conventional training routes in the field of information technology are time-consuming and demand your undivided attention. In our world of tomorrow, learning methods from yesterday will no longer work effectively. We need ways to qualify that don't make us sit down in a classroom on questionable furniture while listening to the monotone sing-song of a random lecturer reading from questionable material he curated when he was young. With the technological possibilities of our age learning can happen anytime and any place, even for the tough nut study paths. Cybrary has devoted itself not only to that new way of learning but the tough nuts also. Reason enough to see what they got to offer... Don't expect simple things. Cybrary has none of the basic "How to Code in PHP" type of courses. Instead, Cybrary takes care of the brain twisters and highly specialized topics. As this is unparalleled by now, we have decided to take a long hard look at the newcomer's portfolio.
Cybrary - E-learning at the Highest StageCybrary offers free Online Training for the more and most complicated topics of the IT sector. Cybrary is a newcomer and has just recently, on the 13th of January 2015, opened its doors. The founders Ralph P. Sita and Ryan J. Corey are no newcomers, however. They are both veterans with more than ten years of experience in IT and Cyber Security. There's no doubt they know what they are talking about. Cybrary's course portfolio focuses on three main pillars of the broad IT spectrum:
- CompTIA A+ – An introduction to computer hardware, software and security implementation, maintenance, and support. This is the class to begin with if you have no experience in IT at all.
- CompTIA Linux+ – Take an in-depth look at administration in the open source operating system leader, Linux.
- Microsoft Office 365 Web Content Management: SharePoint – Learn how to administer the leading organizational collaboration software on the market today, SharePoint.
- Virtualization Management – Virtualization is driving Information Technology to new heights. Go deep into how to deploy, implement, manage and maintain the industry’s leading VM platforms.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – This class helps you to master Microsoft’s most current Server environment and helps you achieve one of the top certifications in Systems Administration.
- CompTIA Network+ – An introduction to networking and preparation for this highly trusted and highly recognized industry certification.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation – Learn the framework behind IT service management best practices.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Prove your worth in networking with this in-depth training class on how to implement, manage and maintain routers and switches.
- CompTIA Cloud+ – The Cloud+ is an overview on how to create, secure and manage cloud-based systems, applications and hardware.
Cyber Security (a Tiny Excerpt of What's in Store)
- CompTIA Security+ – In this class you will gain a stable foundation of Cyber Security and Information Assurance as well as prepare for the security industry’s most sought after entry-level certification.
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing – Learn the fundamentals of hacking and penetration testing. Think like a hacker, so that you can stop them from intruding into your systems. This class will help prepare you for the industries most sought after certification, EC-Council’s CEH.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – The leading certification for Information Assurance management personnel. This course is both very deep and very broad.
- Python for Security Professionals – Learn the commands and functions that every aspiring cyber security professional must know from Python. This isn’t a full programming course, but rather a course designed for non-coders who are developing their career in security.
- Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering – An introduction to reverse engineering malware. This class is for experienced Cyber Security professionals, at least two to three years in the field is preferred.