Deal of the Week: Meet the Mullers, a Friendly Font Family You’ll Love
This typeface family is not only professional and highly legible. During our Deal of the Week it is also extremely price-worthy. Meet the Muller Font Family. Composed of 20 different fonts, Muller sports 10 Uprights and 10 Italics with weights ranging from Hairline to Heavy. Highly versatile, you can count on Muller to handle any project you throw it at!
- Get psyched with 20 professional fonts in one terrific typeface bundle!
- The crisp, clean Mueller Font Family features 10 different weights: Hairline, Thin, Ultra Light, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Extra Bold, Black and Heavy.
- Each of the 10 different weights comes in both a Regular Uprights and Italics style for a total of 20 unique fonts.
- Mix and match the various weights to create engaging and seamless results for your latest project.
- Muller is a great font choice for just about anything and everything including advertising, packaging, editorial and branding for both the Web and printed projects.
- For some extra fun, dive into the numerous OpenType features available: ligatures, fractions, alternate characters, superscripts and subscripts, proportional and old style figures, case-sensitive forms and more.
Normally, the Muller family sells for $279, but for a limited time only, you can get all of its 20 fabulous fonts for only $37! That’s a saving of 87% off the regular price. If you want you can get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for only $55, instead of the regular price of $418.
So should you wonder how to get your hands on this font family fastest possible, just click here and we’ll take you over to Mighty Deals, where you’ll want to check the fine print, then click the prominent BUY button.
This article is sponsored by Mighty Deals and as such an advertisement. Noupe does not participate from sales on an affiliate basis, however. Our new ads format “Deal of the Week” is run once a week at max. So if you want to book a deal for your product, get in touch with the friendly staff over at Commindo Media.