Deal of the Week: Panton Font Family for (Almost) Free
Constantly looking for great fonts? If so, you should check out this Mighty Deal. Dozens of possibilities to support your next Material Design or other modern geometric design project are there to explore. This great font family at this great price is a no-brainer. As with any Deal of the Week make sure to be quick to decide as it is for a limited time only... This fabulous modern typeface includes 34 different fonts, made up of nine uprights, nine italics, and a bonus 16 icon sets! Easy to read, Panton is a great choice for using on everything from T-shirts to posters, thanks to its real softened geometric nature. Make it your go-to font for headlines of any size, or even for text blocks too.
- With a whopping 34 different fonts, the Panton Font Family is a wonderful choice for adding a unique typeface to your arsenal.
- Choose from nine unique weights to seamlessly tell your visual story: Thin, Extra Light, Light, Regular, Semi Bold, Bold, Extra Bold, Black, and Heavy.
- Each of the nine weights comes in a upright standard style, as well as an italics style, offering even more choices.
- Add some real fun with 16 different icon sets (that's more than 800 pictograms!) to beautifully complement your text.
- Panton is known for its excellent legibility in both the Web and print design, thanks to its well-finished geometric designs, optimized kerning and softened geometric forms.
- Perfect for headlines of any size, Panton is also great to use as text blocks that come in maximum and minimum variations.
- You'll find Panton a great choice for using on graphic designs made for T-shirts, posters, logos, mugs, Websites, motion graphics and more.
PricingUsually, the Panton Font Family sells for $290, but for a limited time only, you can get all 34 different fonts for only $29! That's a huge saving of 90% off the regular price! OR get both the Desktop and Web Font versions together for only $37, instead of the regular price of $435. So just click here and we'll take you over to Mighty Deals, where you'll want to check the fine print, and then click the prominent BUY button.
This article is sponsored by Mighty Deals and as such an advertisement. Noupe does not participate from sales on an affiliate basis, however. Our new ads format "Deal of the Week" is run once a week at max. So if you want to book a deal for your product, get in touch with the friendly staff over at Commindo Media.