1) Sexy Sliding Menu – Andrew Sellick decided to use mootools due to the smoothness of their effects, however, he developed a sliding menu using script.aculo.us .
2) FastFind Menu Script – This script allows for nested menus, based on dynamic “AJAX” responses. The menu can also be dragged/dropped thanks to the jQuery Interface Library.
Demo: FastFind Menu
3) Webber 2.0 Dock Menu – Great example of a dock type navigation.
Demo: Webber 2.0 Dock Menu
5) Drag and Drop ordering in a TreePanel – This example shows basic drag and drop node moving in a tree. In this implementation there are no restrictions and anything can be dropped anywhere except appending to nodes marked “leaf” (the files).
6) Custom Menu Events This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI.One-time effect that shows off the menu opening up and firing an event.
7) Context Menu Functionality This is a combination of animation and custom events where Think Vitamin team show us how menu items sliding into view and firing off subscribable events using Yahoo! UI.
9 ) Slashdot Menu- Dynamic DriveThis is a stylish collapsible menu modelled after the navigational menu found on Slashdot.
Demo: Slashdot Menu
10 ) Mootools menu with Accordeon and EffectsThis cool menu has a neat effect by hovering over the links, and opens a 2 level submenu with an accordeon.
Demo: CSS Dock Menu
12 ) jQuery Plugin: Sliding Menu– A very simple sliding menu using the effects provided by the Interface plugin.
13 ) Accessible expanding and collapsing menu