“The Ambassador” is an excellent WordPress theme for business, resort, basically any type of hotel. The modern and intuitive design uses full-width photos to better highlight a hotel’s beauty and style. There are 12 built-in color styles that you can build upon, so as to adapt the theme to your own taste. Best of all: While “The Ambassador” would normally set you back 200 USD, you can grab it for totally nothing. We’ve teamed up with its creators, Hermes Themes, to bring you this Easter gift.
The Ambassador: Insights
Looking at the hundreds and thousands of ugly and outdated hotel websites on the Internet, Hermes Themes wanted to create a good alternative for small and medium independent hotels. An outdated and poorly-planned hotel website hurts both the owner and potential customers.
A lot of thought went into the making of “The Ambassador”. The theme works and looks great right out of the box, but can be easily customized and personalized. Some of the theme’s features include:
- Fully responsive layout;
- Theme options page;
- Optimized for quick loading;
- Optimized for search engines;
- Social Media integration;
- Testimonials module (custom post type);
- Custom page templates for Rooms, Gallery, Attractions, Testimonials, Booking Form;
- Localized (internationalized) for easier translation into your own language;
- Support for WPML and qTranslate plugins
This is how “The Ambassador” looks
Grab it from here
Download: The Ambassador
More Info: Installation, Support, …
- Theme Live Demo | http://demo.hermesthemes.com/ambassador
- Theme Release Page | http://www.hermesthemes.com/themes/ambassador/
- General Documentation & Common Questions | http://www.hermesthemes.com/documentation/
- Theme Documentation | http://www.hermesthemes.com/documentation/ambassador/
- Facebook Page | http://www.facebook.com/hermesthemes/
- Twitter Account| http://twitter.com/hermesthemes/
Dieter Petereit is Noupe's Editor-In-Chief and a veteran of the web with over 25 years of experience in the world of IT. As soon as Netscape became available he started to do what already at that time was called webdesign and has carried on ever since. Almost a decade ago he started writing for several online publications, some well, some lesser known. Dieter is a heavy G-Plusser, so why not meet him over there?