7 Best QR Code Generators In 2023 For Small Businesses
The prominence of QR Code usage for small businesses has changed 360 degrees in this post-COVID era. From marketing purposes and product placement to event promotion, they are everywhere. These Codes have become a great way to increase brand awareness and share information quickly.
Considering the versatility of QR Codes, it makes sense to explore options. They have become an increasingly popular tool for businesses of all sizes to share information and promote their products or services. With the right QR Code generator, small businesses can easily create and track their marketing campaigns with maximum efficiency.
In this blog post, we will compare the features and pricing of different QR Code generators to help you choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. Whether you're looking to create QR Codes for product links, contact information, or any other type of data, there is a QR Code generator out there that can help you get the job done.
So without further ado, let's dive into the best QR Code generators for small businesses in 2023.
Reviews of the 7 Best QR Code Generators for Small Businesses
Here are the best QR Code Generators for Small Businesses in 2023:
1. Beaconstac (Best Overall)
Beaconstac's QR Code generator solution is curated to meet any size of business - whether an individual, a small business, or a large corporation. Being the only QR Code generator with enterprise-level SSO, GDPR compliance, and SOC2 Type 1 & Type 2 certification, the solution is guaranteed to protect its users' data from any authorized access.
You can also create static and dynamic QR Codes for a variety of applications, including digital business cards, PDF QR Codes, Google Form QR Codes, QR Codes for postcards, QR Codes for menu cards and many more. You can even take it a step ahead and create a multilingual QR Code to reach a global audience.
The solution offers seamless connections with Zapier, Google Analytics, Workato, and several other programs to automate workflows and reduce data silos to make this possible.
- Options to easily change the logo, color, frames, and CTA text.
- Bulk QR Codes can be generated by adding up to 2000 URLs. This tool will be handy if you are operating multiple businesses.
- Corporations can add multiple users, configuring them into teams where separate QR Codes can be generated for each of them. This will help in the better analysis of their performance.
- Best customization options for QR Codes to stand out from other generic QR Codes.
- Download high quality QR Codes for print in formats that suit your marketing strategies.
- Data can be measured and retargeted on Google Ads and Facebook Pixel.
- Integration with third-party apps such as Zapier, HubSpot, Salesforce, Canva etc.
- Exceptional customer service.
- No free version is available.
2. QR Code Tiger
QR Code Tiger is yet another one-stop solution for all your business QR Code needs. With ideal pricing policies and completely customer-directed services, there is no denial for it being the most preferred application.
Other pre-eminent features include lifetime valid QR Codes, a dynamic QR Code generator, a bulk QR Code generator, data tracking options, a static QR Code generator, and a QR Code generator with a logo.
- Advanced tools such as 2FA ensure the safety of your data. Round-the-clock human and artificial intelligence survival keeps your data from any cyber-attacks.
- Option to create a free QR Code generator with a logo.
- Already existing content or URL can be updated quickly without making changes to the QR Code.
- QR tracking options to learn the number of scans, location, and device type.
- Offers a free trial.
- Real-time data tracking.
- Editable URL with dynamic QR Codes.
- No advertisements.
- Good customer service.
- Interfaces are not up to date.
3. Wix QR Generator
High-quality QR Codes that are entirely customizable can be created through Wix's QR Code generator. These QR Codes comply with almost all modes of sharing.
This solution can generate QR Codes for SMS, phone, image, wifi, URL, Vcard, email, geolocation, and PDF. Plus, this custom QR Code generator is free and open even for non-Wix users.
- All QR Codes can be managed from a single dashboard.
- 33 color combination options to match your branding.
- Once a QR Code is created, it is valid for a lifetime.
- Testing your QR Code before sharing is possible to see any alterations in the landing page.
- Highly quality QR Codes.
- Real-time performance analysis.
- QR Code’s background can be customized to match your business.
- Allows you to save your QR Code in SVG, PNG, or JPEG formats.
- Once you choose a template, there are no options for switching.
4. QR Code Chimp
QR Code Chimp is another top-rated platform for creating QR Codes for business and marketing. Being one of the best free QR Code generators, you can create QR Codes for social media, Google Forms, Google Maps, payments, restaurant menus, pet ID tags, etc.
Real-time analytics assists in understanding the performance rate of your scans. It also allows you to read the statistics and help reformulate or enhance your strategy.
- White-label option gives full control over your branding.
- Converting any image to a QR Code will provide a unique appearance and attract more scans.
- Add a logo and change the background formats to match your branding.
- Bulk upload and folder features allow you to easily scale your campaign.
- Integrates with Google Analytics.
- Pro analytics tool to track scans.
- QR Codes in various shapes and designs.
- Easy customization.
- Switching from a yearly plan to monthly billing is not possible.
- Lacks advanced features.
5. QR Creator
QR Creator is an ideal QR Code generator for small businesses. Through this solution, you can generate QR Codes for single and multiple URLs. Moreover, previewing and downloading a QR Code is straightforward without any hardships.
You can design QR Codes for email addresses, email with preset, SMS, plain text, contact information, and for events. In addition, you can download QR Codes in PNG, SVG, or JPG formats.
- Track the performance of your QR Code via Bitly.
- QR Codes, once generated, can be used for a lifetime.
- Modify the URL of the landing page without making any changes to the QR within minutes.
- Detects the OS of the mobile phones used and lands in the respective browser.
- Artistic QR Code where a picture or photo can be added.
- Plain, round, and dotted QR can be generated.
- Colors and margin specifications can be assigned.
- Plural links for languages can be put in a single QR Code.
- Scan statistics data is limited.
goQR.me is another excellent free QR Code generator in the market. You have the option for multiple downloads of already created QR Codes.
You can create QR Codes for URLs, text, Vcard, SMS, call, geolocation, events, calendar, and wifi. Plus, QR Codes can be printed on merchandise such as bags or T-shirts.
- Changes can be made to the landing URL without changing the QR Code.
- Analyzing the performance, such as the number of scans by date, location, and time is possible.
- The absence of advertisements in the platform provides an uninterrupted experience.
- Option to add logo or image to the QR Code.
- High-resolution QR Codes can be generated along with print quality.
- Apt for printing QR Codes on shirts, mugs, business cards, caps, and stickers.
- QR Codes with logos cannot be self-made. Details regarding the same have to be sent to the developers who will design and send them back to you. It may cost up to $80.
Shopify’s free online QR Code generator allows you to create QR Codes for product links, contact information, and other types of data. It offers the ability to customize the design and color of the QR Code, add a logo or image to the center of the QR Code, and track the number of scans of the QR Code.
- Simple and easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that allows you to quickly generate QR Codes for a variety of data types, including product links, contact information, and more.
- Supports a wide range of data types, including text, URLs, and email addresses.
- It’s free to use.
- Easy to create and share.
- Not much room for customization.
- No dynamic QR Codes.
8. Scanova QR Code Generator
Scanova QR Code Generator offers over 20 types of customized QR Codes. Some of these include Custom Page QR Code, Business Card QR Code, Social Media QR Code, and Website URL QR Code.
It’s one of the best QR Code Generators that’s suitable for all business scales— small to enterprise.
- ISO Certified and GDPR Compliant
- Easy-to-use interface with best-in-class customer support
- Helps you create dynamic QR codes that can be edited anytime you want
- No cap on the number of scans allowed. Hence, you get unlimited scans
- Scan tracking is available based on device, location, date, browser, engagement rate, etc.
- Add multi-users to access, create, and use QR Codes
- Create both Static and Dynamic QR Codes
- Highly suited for exporting high-resolution QR Codes
- Integrate it with Zapier and Webhooks
- 14-Day Free Trial
How To Choose The Right QR Code Generator Solution For Your Small Business?
After going through the QR Code generator solutions in the market, we feel these are the features you must look for.
- Easy to create - QR Codes should be easy to create and customize. Numerous choices for layout, colors, and templates should be offered by the developer. This will help you explore the options available and help you create a stunning design.
- Easy to share - QR Codes should be easy to share. It should also support sharing it on different platforms. Few applications allow you to share it in the form of text and images only. Most applications allow you to share via email, Vcard, events, and SMS.
- Customization - This option allows you to create QR Codes with custom shapes, colors, artistic codes, image codes, pdf to codes, etc. Ensure to choose a solution that provides many customization options.
- Security - Your business's landing page usually contains all the critical information used to convert users into customers and, furthermore, takes in sensitive data from users through the QR Code. You should choose a QR Code generator that is safe and reliable. Considering applications that come with top-notch security certification and compliance is advisable rather than trusting an unreliable choice.
- Integration - No matter your industry, digital business cards are great for lead generation. So to quantify your data, the solutions support integration with leading CRM tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
Comparison of the Top QR Code Generators OF 2023
Based on the 4 crucial criteria for choosing the best QR Code generator out there - usability, sharing, distribution, and affordability- we have further compared the above-discussed solutions and created the following comparison table for easy decision-making.
|Beaconstac||Easy||Easy||Advanced yet easy-to-use||14-day free trial. Paid plans are affordable|
|QR Code Tiger||Easy||Easy||Easy||Includes a free plan. Paid plans are expensive|
|Wix QR Generator||Easy||Easy||Moderate||Free|
|QR Code Chimp||Easy||Moderate||Challenging||Includes a free plan. Paid plans are moderately priced|
As a small business, QR Codes are the best investments you can make to scale up. But choosing the correct QR Code generator can be tricky with the market flooded with options.
We hope our article has furnished you with all the essential information. By experimenting and exploring the features, you can choose the best application that suits your requirement. If you have any queries or want to share your experience using any of these tools, feel free to leave a comment below!
Featured Image by Pixabay