Essential Tools Your Business Needs in 2022
Whether you are planning to start a new business or looking to expand its presence, tools are your best friend. Business software helps to optimize your business presence, acquire more customers, nurture prospects, and persuade them towards the sale.
When you automate tasks to reach your customers at different stages of the customer journey, you are able to increase your conversions and improve your brand value. There are several useful tools available in the market and all claim to be the best. To make your research easier, I have listed the top five tools every business needs in 2022. All these tools are easy to use, trustworthy, and used by some of the reputed businesses of this world.
Without any further wait, here is the list of the top five essential tools your business needs in 2022 and ahead:
Finteza is an exceptionally advanced analytics software. It is the best alternative to Google Analytics. It recently introduced the Lighthouse report to improve the performance of your website in the search results.
- It recognizes bot traffic and also identifies the traffic source. Therefore, you are able to identify scammers in your project.
- The Lighthouse report lets you optimize your website for the Core Web Vitals.
- You can generate complex funnels in just two clicks and analyze the data without sampling.
- It offers a comprehensive set of webmaster tools to access real-time visitor statistics. Moreover, the software offers easy integration with 50 top CMSs.
- The advertising engine lets you manage paid ads across an array of channels. You can identify the campaigns that are generating the highest revenue.
- Distributed site architecture offers no additional site load on your site. Hence, your site loads faster.
FlippingBook is an online tool for creating professional documents that you can share and track. In just a few simple steps you can convert your PDF to a flipbook, catalog, brochure, or ebook with a smooth page turning animation and interactive features.
- Adding videos, pop-up images, GIFs, and links to make your document interactive and engaging
- Built-in lead capture form to collect leads and gather their contacts right within your document.
- Built-in stats to help you measure how your audience interacts with your document, what pages were the most interesting, how long they were viewed, and other stats.
- Content security: restrict print and download options, set a password, and more.
SendX is an email marketing platform known for its high email deliverability, ease of use, and affordability. It is the best alternative to tools like Mailchimp, ConvertKit, etc. It's trusted by 3000+ companies to send beautiful emails to their audiences.
- It helps you send bulk emails to subscribers, whether they are newsletters or promotional emails.
- The advanced reporting features like heatmap, full campaign analytics, in-depth account growth, etc., help you decide the right strategy.
- You can create mobile-friendly emails using pre-made templates designed by professionals for various use cases. It saves time and effort.
- There are 50+ proven-to-convert templates for landing pages and signup forms to help you grow your audience.
- Automations allow you to create workflows once and let them run without repetitive, manual effort.
- Easy drag-and-drop email builder can be used to create emails the way you want, even without knowing how to code.
- A/B testing, tagging, segmentation, personalization, and many more features in SendX help you run profitable email marketing campaigns.
4. Zendesk Help Desk
Zendesk offers one of the best helpdesk software for businesses to create better customer experiences. Whether it's an enterprise, SMBs, HR teams, IT teams, educators, or retailers, Zendesk is available for all. It is also trusted by over 160k companies worldwide including Mailchimp, Uber, Siemens, and Khan Academy.
- You can pick any channel for communication with customers like live chat, phone, email, and texting.
- Zendesk offers over 500 apps to integrate like Shopify, e-bot7, BotXO AI Chatbot, and Cohere.
- You can also add unique and beautiful designs to your help desk using Zendesk’s paid themes.
- To get more detailed information from the customers, you can create “Dynamic request forms” (get any detail you want to better conversation).
5. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the best SEO tools available on the web for small businesses. All you need to do is to integrate Google Analytics to your website and you will be good to go. It might take some time for you to be able to use Google Analytics thoroughly, but once you start, there won’t be looking back. The best part is that it offers so many fantastic features absolutely free.
- Google Analytics helps you in knowing important facts like the demographics of your visitors, most frequently viewed pages, bounce rate, source of traffic, and a lot more other important elements.
- It helps you in calculating your conversion rates from the sponsored ad campaigns.
- It also provides insight about the devices used to drive traffic to your website, clear bifurcation of locations from where the most traffic comes from, websites that helped you gain traffic, and many other things that can help you to frame competitive marketing strategies.
- It lets you track your goals and know how users interact with your website.
Chanty is a team collaboration tool with unlimited searchable message history. Chats are neatly organized in public, private, and one-to-one conversations. It also benefits the users with audio and video calling features and creates a seamless experience for all the users.
One of the handy features in Chanty is the built-in task manager that is a delight to use so you can turn any message into an assignment. If you are tired of switching between the tabs at work, connect any app in Zapier to Chanty and turn your team chat into a single notification center.
- Built - in Task Manager with the Kanban board, allowing you to assign a team member, set a due date and a task priority
- Audio and video calls let you reach out to the whole team or individual team members with high-quality audio and video calls
- Chanty’s Teambook is a single hub for tasks, conversations, pinned messages, and all the other content you share
- Voice messages let you send instant replies to your teammates even on the go
- With pinned messages you can always easily get back to the selected messages
Fyle is a cloud-based expense management software that can easily take care of all your expense reporting woes. The tool can automate mundane expense reporting, tracking, and management tasks, help save time, and boost your finance team and employees' productivity.
- The tool comes with a receipt scanning feature that can accurately extract information from both paper and digital receipts. It then auto-fills the online expense report and makes sure it attaches the receipts without any manual effort.
- The expense reporting software comes equipped with a real-time policy check engine that can audit and flag the expense reports for errors and out-of-policy expenses before the employee submits them.
- With Fyle, credit card transactions, expenses, and receipts are automatically reconciled so that your finance team does not have to spend time manually matching credit card spending with the receipts.
- With Fyle, it gives visibility to all the stakeholders involved. Employees and finance teams can track individual expense reports and view reimbursement status through the unified dashboard.
- Your finance team can easily integrate their preferred accounting software with the expense report tool for seamless data migration and maintain expense data uniformity throughout.
- Fyle's next-day ACH feature also helps automate payments to employees for quicker reimbursement.
HubSpot is a trusted name in the software space. It is one of the most popular tools for marketing automation and is trusted by over 1,00,000 customers in more than 120 countries. It offers specialized software for marketing, sales, services, and CMS. The software is used by major companies such as Trello, Suzuki, SurveyMonkey, Soundcloud, and G2.
- You can set up email workflows and automate email tasks to send emails to specific buyer persona groups based on different user actions.
- The Marketing Dashboard helps you identify the channels that are contributing to revenue streams. When you have access to data, you can make informed decisions leading to increased profits.
- You can easily set up service requests and tickets to offer exceptional support to the customer.
- It offers sales tools to reach the customer at different stages of the buyer journey. You can easily create web pages optimized for every visitor and for every device.
- You can also connect your other tools and apps with HubSpot integrations—the HubSpot App marketplace has more than 500 apps available.
Trello is outstanding software for team collaboration. As more and more people are moving towards a work-from-home culture, the need for remote working software has increased. You can organize your projects into colorful visual boards. You can see who is working on which project and also track its progress. All the boards are contained in a Workspace.
- Within a Trello board, you can create a number of lists that you can fill with cards and tasks.
- You can add team members to lists and boards. The team members can send notifications about the progress of the project.
- With power-ups, you can add a calendar view to your board. This makes it easier for you to see when your cards are due so that you don’t miss project deadlines.
- You can add colorful labels to cards to identify the type of task on the basis of the color.
- Trello offers a list of useful shortcuts to increase your team productivity.
Technology has made the life of a business owner easy. The software has made it easier for small to medium businesses to compete with the biggest players in the industry. For any business to succeed, you need an intelligent business plan, skilled team players, and tools to automate and assist your team for business success.
Today, customers want their issues to be resolved within minutes. Whether it’s maintaining an engaging social profile or fixing customer complaints promptly, tools are a must for every business owner. Moreover, customer analytics is a crucial part of marketing campaign management. Make use of the above listed five tools to take your business to new heights.