5 Influencer Marketing Tools to Find the Perfect Fit for Your Business
Influencer marketing is now more relevant than ever. In fact, the industry grew to an astounding $13.8 billion in 2021.
Businesses of all types, sizes, and niches leverage influencer marketing in their promotional strategy to boost brand awareness, facilitate customer loyalty, and increase sales.
Given that an influencer is now a career of its own, more and more influencers are entering the scene, striving to collaborate with brands and monetize their online presence and audience loyalty. Businesses, in their turn, are looking for the best people for the job – and it can get tricky. Not every influencer is a good fit for your brand since lots of factors are involved in the choosing process.
And that’s where online influencer marketing tools come in handy. Within seconds, they allow you to find influencers of all audience sizes from various niches to become an ideal fit for your influencer marketing campaign.
Since the influencer marketing industry is booming, influencer marketing platforms, companies, and agencies have flooded the market. Statistics show that more than 1300 platforms providing influencer marketing services have sprung up in the past 5 years. How do you choose the best ones?
We got you covered! In this article, we will tell you about 5 influencer marketing tools to help you find the excellent influencer for your marketing campaign.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is both innovative and familiar in its approach and strategy. In a nutshell, it is a collaboration between a brand and an influencer – usually in the form of an online marketing campaign.
Influencer marketing borrows the idea of endorsement from public personas and celebrities from traditional marketing and takes it to the next level by making it more content-focused.
Why choose influencers rather than celebrities?
Influencers have essentially replaced traditional celebrities – they are modern-day trend-setters whose online fame is way more important (and beneficial) than offline popularity. Influencers have devoted follower communities who take many cues from their beloved influencer – including buying decisions.
That’s why an influencer marketing campaign is a great way to promote your brand to new audiences, foster brand trust, and increase conversion and sales. The best part is – the influencer will often do most of the “field-work”. They will create content around your product and present it in a way guaranteed to appeal to their followers.
Why Use Influencer Marketing Tools?
As we’ve already said, picking a random influencer and offering them collaboration is no way to go.
You need to find the right influencer who:
- Creates content related to your business niche;
- Has a solid follower base that fits your audience reach goals;
- Has high engagement rate and other influencer marketing KPIs;
- Works on the social media platforms relevant to you;
- Fits your campaign budget, etc.
All these factors make a difference when it comes to your search for the perfect influencer. And manual search across multiple social media is simply exhausting. Besides, you don’t always know if the influencer you’re considering is real and vetted.
Influencer marketing tools eliminate these problems – and more:
- Influencer marketing tools are cost-effective;
- They provide instant search results;
- Top influencer marketing tools regularly update their influencer databases;
- They exhibit relevant influencer performance statistics and reports;
- They provide the online communication space for you to connect to influencers more easily.
5 Best Influencer Marketing Tools for Your Business
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the top 5 influencer marketing tools for finding influencers.
1. InBeat Agency
InBeat is a TikTok & Instagram influencer search engine as well as a TikTok advertising agency with a database of more than 16,000 influencers you can choose from for your influencer marketing campaign. The agency’s top clients include New Balance, Nissan, and Moose Bicycle.
One of the most interesting features of InBeat is the agency’s focus on nano- and micro-influencers. They are easier to get in contact with, have higher engagement rates, and work in a variety of niches – you’ll be sure to find what you look for. Besides, nano- and micro-influencers are not as expensive to collaborate with as macro-influencers and celebrities. That means higher ROI for your business.
The inBeat influencer search tool is intuitive and easy to use:
- You can conduct both quick and deep influencer search;
- You can filter your influencer search based on the influencers’ follower numbers, engagement rates, audience preferences, location, etc.;
- You can track major influencer data and KPIs from the social media of your choice;
- The inBeat database is spam-checked;
- You can quickly export the contact information of the chosen influencers for easier outreach.
The agency also has a variety of extra features, including Instagram fake follower checker – it will come in handy if you want to further vet your influencer and their audience quality.
Explore InBeat plans and pricing here.
Upfluence is a popular influencer marketing tool that finds influencers across multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Twitch, and Tiktok. Upfluence has worked with such brands as Amazon, FarFetch, and Asics.
Users say that the Upfluence influencer search engine is very similar to Google – the success of your search depends on the combination of keywords you use. You can narrow down your search by using as many keywords as you want, ranking them according to their importance.
For instance, if you’re looking for a lifestyle influencer to promote your streetwear brand, you can use the following keywords: lifestyle influencer, sports, streetwear, street fashion, street model, etc. Your campaign goals and focus will determine the keywords you opt for.
- A large database of vetted influencers – you can search and choose among 3 million influencers;
- Efficient keyword search makes the results more precise;
- You can filter your search by the influencer audience data;
- You can manage your influencer lists – this is especially useful if you get too many relevant search results that need to be organized;
- You can import your previous influencers and their data to the platform.
Upfluence has several membership plans you can explore here.
Heepsy is an influencer search tool that connects brands with influencers on major social media – Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch. They are trusted by both small businessexs and big companies such as Huawei and Walmart.
With a database of around 11 million influencers, Heepsy offers a large variety of niche content creators to collaborate with. The search includes a large number of relevant filters: location, industry, key influencer performance metrics, etc. On top of that, Heepsy also calculates the influencers’ cost per post – you can plan your influencer marketing campaign budget in line with these estimates.
Keep in mind that all influencers on Heepsy’s database have more than 5k followers – so your search will exclude nano-influencers.
- Heepsy has different search algorithms for different social media platforms to make your influencer search effort more efficient and precise;
- You can also look for influencers for offline events with the help of a convenient location-based search;
- The platform provides detailed influencer reports with relevant stats and infographics;
- You can access up-to-date influencer audience analysis data;
- Users say Heepsy has a great customer service team.
Choose the best Heepsy plan for your influencer marketing campaign here.
Influence.co is more than an influencer marketing tool – it is a true community of creators and businesses that seek effective collaboration. It also has an actively expanding database of influencers. The service’s top clients include NordVPN, Dyson, and Forever 21.
Influence.co resembles a social media platform in many ways – you can reach out to influencers, communicate with them, and build stronger, more long-lasting business relations. The software focuses on engaging its users and encouraging them to interact in a less formal setting. Influencers on Influence.co are very responsive and enthusiastic – it is yet another factor that simplifies your search effort.
As with other influencer search tools, you can use various filters to narrow down your result pool. You can customize the search by industry, content type, expected budget, location, and other preferences.
- The platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate;
- It has multiple social media functions for effective communication and networking;
- Users note that Influence.co account managers are very helpful and will assist you every round the clock;
- The service provides detailed influencer campaign ROI reports for your collaborations.
Learn more about Influence.co free and paid plans here.
Klear is an influencer marketing tool that claims to have created “the smartest way to discover influencers”. And it might be close to the truth. The software allows you to find influencers on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok using an algorithm based on a variety of topic categories you can apply to narrow down your pool. Klear has scored a number of large brands as clients – Persil and Microsoft to name a few.
Klear helps you conduct a very targeted search by using such variables as location, language, niche, past collaborations, budget, available contact details, influence level, etc. Hashtag search is also available.
Another great characteristic of Klear is its AI learning algorithms. The more you use the software, the more relevant and precise influencer account and content recommendations it offers.
- Klear divides the influencers on their database into over 60k topic categories;
- The platform has a sophisticated influencer messenger with a user-friendly interface;
- You can access swift and helpful customer/user support;
- Klear has a FakeSpot function: it detects fake followers or engagements for every influencer you’re considering for your campaign.
- The platform is also a great tool for researching competitors.
Info on Klear pricing and plans is available here.
Influencer marketing tools are there to help you find the best influencers for any type of promotional campaign your brand has in mind. The right influencer search tool will provide relevant influencer profiles, useful influencer performance analysis data, and up-to-date contact details.
Choose the tools that reflect your influencer marketing needs, including the target social media platform, budget expectations, and influencer audience size for the best results.