6 Best apps and tools for WooCommerce stores
WooCommerce is the go-to platform for starting an online boutique or an e-commerce business site.
This is because WooCommerce provides plenty of apps for improving your store design, leverage marketing campaigns, and for improving conversions. WordPress Woocommerce even has some great themes for creating a user-friendly e-shop.
There is a lot more to talk about WooCommerce functionality and features, but for now, we will focus on the apps and tools that you should have. Some of the top e-commerce businesses use these apps. In the end, you will be able to find out the plugins that you need and the ones you don’t need at all.
Let’s get started!
Best WooCommerce apps and tools in 2020
ReferralCandy is a standalone tool and a WordPress plugin for creating an effective referral marketing strategy. It works on Dr. Cialdini’s persuasion principle of reciprocity, where a user does things (share your products with friends/family) to get something (reward points, cash discounts, or gift cards). You can use this to create a customer referral program that sells.
- Pre-design referral templates to improve conversions
- Create an automated, personalized mailing campaign
- Manage rewards and send it automatically to your customers
- Track your customer’s lifecycle for behavioral marketing
Revive Old Post is a WordPress plugin built to share your old content on your social media accounts automatically. Use this plugin to create an effective social media marketing strategy. You don’t need to add hashtags manually, Revive old post will fetch it for you.
- Grow your online existence by automatically scheduling posts
- Adds UTM tags for tracking source
- Optimize your product sharing for higher CTR
- Get full control over products shared on social handles
Many e-commerce stores have a great design, but it is relatively tricky for customers to find a product in a particular niche. Some WooCommerce stores and even unable to find exact match keywords. And this is where Doofinder comes to action.
This WooCommerce app improves the user’s search experience and your sales. Think of it as an internal search engine with a robust algorithm. The best part is, it works for some of the top e-commerce platforms, so you can still use it after migrating to another CMS.
- Auto-predicts the search term
- Provides the webmaster with a complete search flexibility
- Makes your store mobile search and voice search friendly
- Accumulate real-time statistics for making UX changes
- 30 day free trial with no prepayments
Beeketing is a free WordPress WooCommerce plugin for setting up automated marketing programs. It even offers powerful extensions for like Quick Facebook chat, Countdown Cart, Boost sales, and more for helping with marketing. This automation suite can also be used in the content section.
Further, you can use the packed extensions for upselling, cross-sell, customer retention, urgency marketing, scarcity marketing, and cart abandonment. It’s an all in one package for leveraging your e-commerce game.
- 10+ unique extensions for boosting revenue
- Regular updates for swift WordPress integration
- Innovative tools for optimizing mobile web conversion
5. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is a powerful plugin that can benefit your website by making it more search engine friendly. It is especially useful for WooCommerce stores that have started a blog for organic traffic. Use it to optimize meta descriptions for both the posts and products pages, and thereby improve ranking. You can take full control of your SEO game and add low competition, high search rate keywords.
- Helps optimize your store for search engines
- Page analysis to show the search friendliness and readability
When you install WooCommerce, your products will be listed in a standard layout on the shop and category pages. There will be 2 or 3 products per row, 9-12 products per page, and each will have a large image, title, price, and add to cart button. The only way to view extra product information or choose variations or quantities is to visit a separate page for each product,.
But what if this type of layout isn’t suitable for your products?
The solution is to install WooCommerce Product Table, a plugin from Barn2 designed to increase your sales of products that don’t sell well in the standard layout. It speeds up shopping the products in an interactive table view or one-page order form.
- Choose which products to include in each table
- Control which product data to include as table columns
- Insert tables manually via a shortcode, or enable them automatically
- Instant product search, sort, and filtering
- Supports all product types, including variable products
- Popular for one-page order forms, technical products, custom product boxes, restaurants, and more
Over to you
WooCommerce is a plugin that made the e-commerce store setup simple. People no longer need to work on the backend for creating different widgets or hire expensive developers. For new e-commerce stores, plugins and apps are essential, especially those that boost sales. If you want to automate your marketing Beeketing is the plugin for you. Yoast SEO is great if you are relying on content marketing.
Is there any WooCommerce plugin you used recently? Let us know in the comment section.
Images by Freepik.com