Top Whiteboard Animation Software
Marketers have been using whiteboard videos for a long time. The first ever whiteboard videos were created by recording an actual hand drawing on a whiteboard. Over the years, brands added animation to whiteboard videos to make them more engaging.
Animated whiteboard videos are one of the most effective ways of explaining your product or services. These videos combine animation, characters, and voiceover on a white background, creatively presenting ideas and stories.
The popularity of whiteboard animation videos resulted in the launch of many amazing whiteboard animation softwares. This software enables brands to create professional whiteboard videos quickly and affordably.
Video editing software is an excellent idea for creating videos independently.
Here we have brought you a list of the most popular software for creating whiteboard animated videos.
Let's get started.
Top Whiteboard Animation Software in 2022
Mango Animate lets users create complex messages into an engaging whiteboard explainer video. With exceptional tools and an easy-to-use dashboard, the animation is easier for beginners. Users can leverage the pro version features and make the best videos with a one-time fee.
Features of Mango Animate
- Customized templates.
- User-friendly dashboard to seamlessly create whiteboard explainers.
- Live animation effect.
- Library of hands with various sizes and gestures.
- Caption and audio features.
- Three output options are provided: online video, offline video, and Gif.
One-time payment of $39
What makes VideoScribe popular among video editors is its stunning features. It is an easy-to-use software with pre-built templates for professionals and beginners.
For example, one can drag and drop animation to create engaging whiteboard videos within a few minutes.
Features of VideoScribe Whiteboard Animation
- Library of over 11k images and Gifs
- Choose from a wide range of pens, erasers, and drawing hands.
- Innovative features like effects, move-in fade-in with an automatic draw when hit play.
- Over 190 royalty-free tracks and voice-over recording
- Canvas sizes for every occasion
The monthly Plan starts at $20.65/month
Annual Plan at $10/ month
Team Plan (Quote based)
Explaindio is a great tool for creating explainer videos without any technical expertise. The software allows videos for ads, social media, and animated explainers for YouTube in the easiest way possible.
Features of Explaindio
- Ideal for professional-looking whiteboard animation and 2D and 3D animated videos.
- Premade voice-overs.
- Multiple editing features.
- Royalty-free stock images.
- Unlimited images and animated graphics for paid members.
Monthly Plan – $37/month
Annual Plan – $67/month
One-time Plan – $497
My Simple Show
Mysimpleshow lets users create unique whiteboard animations within a few minutes. The tool makes a complex topic simple and empowers beginners to create professional videos.
Features of MySimpleShow
- Step-by-step video creation assistance for beginners.
- Users can upload a pre-designed PowerPoint file.
- Templates and auto-sync voice recording.
- Easy distribution of files across channels.
- Intelligent explainer engine
Premium Fun Plan – $5.99/month
Business Plan – $129/month
Pro Plan – $499/month
Created by an Armenia-based company, RenderForest is among the most used video editing software for professionals and beginners. With dozens of video examples and a template library creating whiteboard animation videos is easy and fast.
Features of RenderForest
- Graphic logo design.
- Tools to build websites.
- Undo and redo options.
- Music recommendations.
- New scene suggestions while creating videos.
- AI-based video creation dashboard.
Free Plan with limited features
Lite - $11/ Month
Pro - $18/ Month
Business - $20/ Month
Animaker is one of the rapidly growing software in video editing and marketing, with more than 9 million users across the world. From 2D drawings to commercial videos, it delivers impressive results for startups and brands.
Features of Animaker
- Simple drag and drop builder
- Animated character creator
- 100M+ Stock Videos and Photos
- Upload and Edit Videos at 4K Video quality
- Instant resizing for social media
Starter - $19/month
If you search for the best whiteboard animation software in 2022, Doodly will be among the top 5 names that industry experts suggest. The easy drag-and-drop option allows users to sit back and let the software draw animated videos.
Features of Doodly
- 1000+ custom-drawn images.
- Drag & Drop button using the Smart draw technology.
- Royalty-free music.
- Whiteboard, green board, glass board, and blackboard images.
- Various human and cartoon hand styles.
Standard – $39/month
Vyond allows users to create animated characters as per video context. From workplaces to casual environments, whiteboard animations are easy for hundreds of settings. The company has over 12 million registered users all across the world.
Features of Vyond
- Create MP4s or animated GIFs for social media with a click.
- Customization for characters and environments.
- Simple and easy-to-understand interface.
- Royalty-free audio files.
Essential - $49/Month
Premium - $89/Month
Professional - $549/Month
If you are looking for professional whiteboard animation software, Camtasia is the best option. Powered by TechSmith, the Camtasia tool offers an excellent layout for beginners and professional video editors.
Features of Camtasia
- Royalty-free images and music tracks.
- Built-in animation for logos, text, and graphics.
- Multiple timelines and preview window for editing.
- Instant access to frequently used tools and projects.
- Easy transitions and animation.
Along with the free trial, the entire software costs around $270 as a one-time fee.
You might have to pay for upgrades for additional features.
Whether for a presentation or a landing page, Biteable has the most incredible user interface, allowing for the creation of whiteboard animation. From beginners to professionals, users can use its easy-to-understand features and create error-free explainers within a few minutes.
Features of Biteable
- Premade templates for different environments and needs.
- Built-in elements & effects .
- Choose the purpose option before creating videos (Sales, social media, and presentation)
Biteable Free – Free Download
Ultimate Plan – $49 / Month
Teams – $249/ Month
Easy Sketch Pro
Easy Sketch allows making whiteboard explainers, animated whiteboards, and Doodle videos for all users without any technical experience. The Doodle videos created within the software make the explainers look more appealing in no time.
Features of Easy Sketch Pro
- Easy to create full HD videos.
- Built-in music library.
- Real-time doodles.
- Video analytic tool.
The Plan starts at $37.
Moovly is one of the most trusted whiteboard animation software in 2022. Web-based software offers excellent customer support, pre-built templates, and transitions at no additional charge. It is a highly optimized tool providing video creation services to millions of people.
Features of Moovly
- HD quality videos.
- Provides timestamped in-video feedback and video collaboration for the projects.
- Has over 1 million video assets.
- All features could be used with just one click.
- Works well with Chrome or Firefox.
- Broadcast videos straight to YouTube, Vimeo, and other platforms.
Free sign-up with limited features
Pro Plan – $49/month
Max Plan – $99/month
Whiteboard animated videos are a need for every brand’s video marketing strategy in 2022. These videos are known for being professional, engaging, and educational at the same time. Whiteboard videos can efficiently explain products and services and motivate customers to purchase within minutes. All it takes is great software and production team to back up the video.
These were the top 12 software to choose from. Based on the features, pricing, and quality, select any software and produce professional videos for video marketing or presentation.