You might be interested to check some of the designs that was mentioned in the posts below:
- 37+ Great Ajax, CSS Tab-Based Interfaces
- 47+ Excellent Ajax CSS Forms
- 21+ Fresh Ajax CSS Tables
1) Slider– Horizontal or Vertical bar and slider.
2) Simple images slider to create Flickr-like slideshows– This step-by-step tutorial explains how to customize slideshow and use it in your web projects.
- Download Tutorialfrom Here
5) Slider– Degrade gracefully for browser without the needed DOM support with full mouse and keyboard support. Skinable using different CSS files.
8 ) Yahoo! UI Library: Slider– The Slider component is a UI control that enables the user to adjust values in a finite range along one or two axes.
10) Slider Gallery– A similar effect used to showcase the products on the Apple web site. This ‘product slider’ is similar to a straight forward gallery, except that there is a slider to navigate the items, i.e. the bit the user controls to view the items. Simple stuff.
11) 2J News Slider – Joomla Ajax Slider– This is an eye-catching news slider that bring in evidence your content.
16) Coda-Slider– Amazing jQuery Coda-Slider can be used for Nice, slick content presentation.
17) jQuery Multimedia Portfolio– This plugin for jQuery will automatically detect the extension of each media and apply the adapted player. with a nice slider to move through the files.
20) jQuery.SerialScroll– This plugin allows you to easily animate any series of elements, by sequentially scrolling them. You can use it as a section slider, text scroller, slideshows, and news ticker.
22) Easy Scroll: Accessible Content Scroller– Easy Scroll is standalone, lightweight script that is very easily applicable developed by Alen Grakalic.
21) Scrolling Div Content with Graphical Scrollbars– Scroll div content vertically or horizontally, onmouseover, onmousedown, onmousewheel or with a gliding motion onclick. Graphical scrollbars and multiple instances supported. Scroll areas can be positioned absolute or relative. New content can be swapped in and updated via ajax. Many more features and extras.
22) Scrollable content – Display content in a confined area. Users can view the entire content via the custom scroll up/down images.
23) Pamoorama– Basically what it does is to show only a part of your fullsize image. The image can then be scrolled by moving the mouse over it. Pamoorama will also display a small thumbnail of your panorama with a small window/frame so you can see which part of the image is visible right now. Dragging this little window is also possible!
24) How To Unobtrusively Scroll A Div With Prototype & Scriptaculous– The goal of this example is to see if scrolling effects can be possible while retaining legacy compliance and insuring “bookmarkability”.
25) mooSlideBox 3– mooSlideBox v3 is a small and slim ajax based extension or replacement of the common “lightbox” that can be found on nearly every page. This lightbox clone works in IE 6/7, Opera and Firefox.
26) jqGalScroll v2.1 (Photo Gallery)– jQuery Gallery Scroller (jqGalScroll) takes list of images and creates a smooth scrolling photo gallery scrolling vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. The plugin will also create pagination to allow you to flow through your photos.
27) DHTML Scroller– This script can load a file into a div, and scroll it via simple function calls and a fully draggable and sizeable scrollbar. It’s small and quite fast to load its content.
Stunning Custom Scroll Bars
28)Mootools Styled Scrollbar– This is an example how to make your own styled scrollbar using Mootools
29) FleXcroll– Flexible and Accessible Custom Scroll Bars. A Cross Browser* and Standards Compliant Custom ScrollBar Script by Hesido.
30)Slider Demos– An extensive set of slider demos.