99+ Amazing Internet Statistics and Facts – [Infographic]
The World Wide Web is very vast, to say the least. If you are an online marketer, then you need to be up-to-speed when it comes to internet statistics and the latest trends as these vital stats can help you create an actionable digital marketing strategy for your business website.
The online world has become more competitive than ever before. If you don’t strive to be a step ahead of the competition, then it can negatively impact your site’s revenue. More importantly, keeping up with the trends is important as it helps you to create campaigns that not only drive traffic and conversion but also help boost customer experience.
Here are some of the mind-blowing internet statistics;
- With 50.3% of the total population having access to the internet, Asia is leading the race when it comes to the majority of internet users in the world.
- Over 61% of all Google searches are made from a mobile device. Thus, having a responsive website for your business is imperative.
- With a massive market share of 63%, WordPress is the top Content Management System (CMS) in the world.
- When it comes to web traffic, around 93% of all web traffic is from search engines. This is reason enough why businesses should invest in digital marketing strategies like SEO.
- Approx 77% of internet users read blogs. So, if you have not started blogging as yet, you are losing out on more than just revenue.
- On average, it is estimated that people spend around 2 hours and 24 minutes on social media and other messaging applications.
Like these, there are other statistical data that can help you to develop your marketing strategy. Thus, check out the below-compiled list of statistics and facts that comes in the form of an infographic.
Take a look!