Noupe Guest Blog Guidelines
How to contribute to our blog
- Submit posts via Google Docs.
- Posts should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. Please cite your sources for quotes, statistics, and external content using a hyperlink within the text of your article. Articles without proper citations will be rejected. The images in your article will be removed if there is a copyright violation, make sure that the images are free to use and please include the sources for the images.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 formatting for subheadings wherever appropriate.
- Please include a short author bio for us to attach to your article.
- Your submission must be a completely new, previously unpublished piece of content unless a repurposed piece has been discussed and approved by both parties.
- Content must be relevant to a wide audience.
- Your topic must be in line with what we cover on Noupe Magazine and related to categories such as online business, SEO, marketing, design, technology, and WordPress.
- Upon publishing, Noupe will assume ownership of the content and it cannot be published elsewhere.
- If your article does not meet our requirements or needs extensive editing, Noupe reserves the right to reject your submission without providing any feedback, due to the high amount of submissions.
- Content that has been previously published on Noupe.com. You are encouraged to review our blog to ensure your article is fresh.
- Anything that is offensive and/or inaccurate.
- Articles that are overly critical of any company or individual.
Make sure to share the post on your social channels, and please follow and tag Noupe on Twitter (@NoupeMag) so we can send the love back your way!