Top 8 Must-Have Lead Nurturing Tools In 2023
Half of your leads are not even ready to make a purchase while filling out your lead form. Over 80% of these leads don't even convert, but hey, don't fret. These results can be dramatically improved by working on lead nurturing after lead generation. In fact, businesses that implement a well-defined lead nurturing strategy bring 50% more sales at significantly lower costs!
If you haven't focused on lead nurturing, continue reading this guide, as we will cover all you need to know about it.
Why Does My Business Need a Lead Nurturing Tool?
Lead nurturing, itself, is the process of developing relationships with your prospective buyers at every step of their sales journey - starting from product awareness to purchase. The end goal is to turn leads into repeat customers.
This process is crucial for your business because it allows you to build credibility and trust with your audience. Through lead nurturing, you can make a lasting impression on your client - which convinces them to make the purchase.
This process is time-consuming as you need to interact with customers, gather their data, recognize patterns, and develop your marketing strategies accordingly. But thanks to the technological advancements, automation tools are available in this area too. Let's talk about the top 8 of them!
Here are some of the must-have lead nurturing tools that will cater to your business requirements:
If you know SEO and Digital Marketing, it’s a safe bet you’ve heard about HubSpot. It has almost everything you need to run a cohesive campaign and ensure you convert your leads to hard cash. Their “Operations” software helps you acquire, curate, and store customer information. Their CRM is extremely mature and is backed by a long history of market-leading solutions. HubSpot has one of the most comprehensive suites of tools you can find for CRM and Lead Nurturing.
Pros and Cons:
- Good pedigree in the market
- Comprehensive suite of tools
- Cohesive Workflow
- The Starter plan has very limited tools.
- Business and Enterprise plans are expensive.
- Pricing starts at $45 per month.
Crawlbase is an all-in-one data crawling and scraping platform that helps businesses carry out data mining or SEO without worrying about worldwide infrastructure or proxies. This platform allows you to crawl and scrape websites in a matter of minutes. Even though it can be utilized differently through its range of products, we should stick to our motto: nurture leads.
Generating leads off any website can be as quick as toasting a bread. With the Leads API, you can get thousands of leads off anything on the internet.
With Crawlbase's Crawler, you can put your mind at ease since you save costs and countless hours on system design and actual task processing. With close to zero failures at your end, you can be focused on getting enough leads in your pipeline.
This is why Crawlbase's Crawler is popular amongst enterprises that want work done at scale, faster and better!
Pros and Cons:
- Offers a free trial
- Does not charge for failed requests
- Supports enterprise-grade, large-scale data scraping projects
- Supports Cloud and On-site setup
- Offers asynchronous queries to be run on the cloud
- Allows to build data pipelines
- Very low failed requests
- Limited video content for new users..
Crawlbase offers various packages for the tool suite it brings to boost your business. The pricing for Crawlbase starts as low as $29 per month for the Leads API.
Whether you have an already successful business, one falling apart or starting a new one, you need to know how you can help them draw maximum value out of your product or service at every stage. For that, you need to know if they are stuck, need some help with setting up, or have no idea what to do next.
You don’t want to lose customers by letting them use your product or service without getting enough value out of it. Plus, you need to educate them and notify them of new features. Churnfree is a marketing automation and customer retention tool that helps you build customized flows to retain customers by keeping them engaged through real-time analytics of all flows, thus reducing churn.
Pros and Cons:
- Comprehensive Tool
- Supports customized flows
- Detailed Analytics
- Quick Deployment
- No free trial
With easy, drag and drop templates, an email campaign can be set up in a very short time. Grow your subscriber lists with customizable opt-in forms. With drip campaigns, you can keep your users and users engaged so that you give them the most value, make them make a life-changing decision and in turn, scale your business.
EasySendy can be integrated with Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon SES, Zapier, and 20 other tools.
Pros and Cons:
- Customizable Design
- Easy Integration
- Simple User Experience For New Users
- Email Verification
- Free Version
- No A/B Testing
LeadBoxer comes with lead scoring technology that allows marketing teams to estimate how likely a prospect is to purchase a product. In addition, this tool also lets you identify and track anonymous leads.
LeadBoxer is another beneficial marketing and sales strategy tool that brings more than just campaign management to the table. This tool offers detailed behavioral analytics and campaign personalization, which are crucial in lead nurturing.
Pros and Cons:
- Comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Highly cost-efficient.
- Brings low-quality leads.
The pricing for LeadBoxer starts at $195 per month.
As one of the leading lead nurturing software, Ortto works with over 10,000 companies. Formerly known as Autopilot, this company allows businesses to segment their audience across the customer lifecycle. It also offers omnichannel experiences coupled with personalized communication automation.
The best part is that this tool works well for cross-channel campaign management by integrating multiple third-party apps such as Microsoft, Livechat, and Patreon.
Pros and Cons:
- Easy workflow.
- Free 14-Day Trial
- Covers all the necessary tools for a cohesive marketing campaign.
- Limited email customizations.
- Complicated UI.
The pricing for Ortto starts at $29. This tool also offers a free plan for businesses that may want to run a trial first.
LeadSquared is a fast-growing sales and marketing automation CRM that comes with impeccable lead-nurturing capabilities.
It allows you to run multichannel nurturing campaigns via emails, SMS, WhatsApp, Ads, and more. Moreover, it tracks all the interactions, such as email opens, messages read, links clicked, etc., and provides campaign-wise reports.
Pros and Cons:
- Facility to save and access email, SMS, and WhatsApp templates
- Campaign tracking
- List segmentation for sending personalized, targeted campaigns
- Detailed reporting for better campaign management
- Allows creating drip campaigns
- Does not offer free-trials
- Email customization options are limited
Custom pricing; starts at $25 per month
Blackpearl Diver is a powerful tool that revolutionizes lead generation by turning anonymous website visits into valuable leads. With detailed visitor data, including names, company details, emails, phone numbers, LinkedIn profiles, and more, it empowers businesses to elevate their marketing campaigns, uncover hidden sales opportunities, and maximize revenue potential. This software is a game-changer for businesses looking to unlock the full potential of their website traffic.
- Provides crucial insights into website visitors and email interactions.
- Delivers comprehensive contact details, utilizing over 40 data points for in-depth insights.
- Enables lead filtering for targeting the most promising prospects.
- Doesn't track visitors' on-site behavior.
- No free trial is available.
Starting at just $198 per month, Blackpearl Diver is a cost-effective solution for lead identification and conversion.
4 Most Highly Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics
You got the tools. You got the concepts. But to effectively implement these tools, you need tactics that bring better customer retention, increased revenue, and enhanced customer loyalty. Here are some of the tried and tested tactics you can couple with your chosen lead nurturing tool to extract optimized results:
- Use multiple channels: You can reach a wider target audience through a multi-channel marketing approach. For this to work, you can use a combination of paid retargeting, marketing automation, and social media posting.
- Create Targeted Content: One size does not fit all in the lead nurturing world. So make sure every single content piece is written with a unique buyer persona, specifically targeting their goals, interests, and objectives.
- Focus on Personalized Emails: Again, a personalized email holds the power to trigger a response from the right people at the right time.
- Follow-Up Timely: Follow up on each one of your emails promptly while keeping them engaged and interested in your particular brand.
These tactics will surely get your desired customers in your store and retain them for longer than usual. Just make sure you are being compassionate and realistic. Nobody wants to be dealing with bots.
So there you have it; the top 8 must-have lead nurturing tools that your business needs to survive the market in 2022. As a bonus, we have also added some highly effective lead nurturing tactics. So what are you waiting for?
Get these tools and implement these tactics to get the most leads for your business.